Before you begin:
- You will need to verify your account with a PIN before you can add or manage additional users. Read more about the PIN verification process.
- You will need the first and last name, SAW username and email address for the person you want to add to your account.
To add or manage users, log-in to your Paid Leave account. From the employer homepage, click “Manage Account” in the menu bar and select “User Maintenance”.
- Click the “Add User” button.
- On the “Manage Internal User” screen, enter the name, SAW username and email address for the person you need to add.
- Under “Roles”, select the appropriate roles for this user. Options are:
- System administrator
- Employment and wage detail
- Account maintenance
- User maintenance
- Under “Account Status”, select “Active”, then click “Save”.